Application is now open for the 2022 British Council India Scholarship for master’s degree in UK.
These scholarships are provided by Global Wales in collaboration with the British Council India. And this awarded is given to study at Bangor University, Wales, UK.
How much is this scholarship worth?
Recipients of this scholarship will receive £5,000.
This mean you should be able to cover the remainder of tuition fees and living expenses on your own finance.
Which programs does this scholarship cover?
This British Council India scholarship is available to study a taught one-year full-time Master’s course in any field commencing in January 2022 only. Check Bangor University website for courses you can start in January 2022.
However, these courses are not covered by this scholarship: MBA Management and MBA International Business.
Which Nationalities are eligible?
This scholarship is available to citizens and residents of India.
Who can apply?
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
1. Have at least a Second Class (2:2) bachelor’s degree.
2. Are classed as an overseas citizen for tuition fee payment.
3. Meet the English language requirement of Bangor University / OR have an IELTS score of Band 6 (5.5) or equivalent.
4. Have received an admission offer to study an eligible Master’s course at Bangor University starting January 2022.
5. Demonstrate a proven track record of academic achievement, and leadership quality.
How to apply for the scholarship
Application for this scholarship is to be completed online at the award page.
When is the deadline?
Application for this scholarship will close on 15th November, 2021.
STAY UP TO DATE
Got questions? Please leave a comment below.
Maxwell Tega has a passion for showing people hope. He has nearly a decade experience helping people make key decisions on education and career. You can find him almost everywhere on this site, from answering admission and scholarship questions to creating tutorials. Connect with me on Facebook and Twitter.