Application is now open for 2022 TAQA international scholarship to study for a master’s degree in UK.
This scholarship is provided by Qalaa Holdings Foundation to study for a master’s degree in the field of renewable energy at Cranfield University, UK.
How much is this scholarship worth?
TAQA international scholarship covers both tuition fees and living expenses.
Which Nationalities are eligible?
This scholarship is open to international students.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
1. Be under 35 years old.
2. Be an Egyptian national and residing in Egypt.
3. Have a minimum of two years of post-graduation work experience.
4. Be planning to pursue your studies at Cranfield University UK.
5. Have been offered admission into Renewable Energy at Cranfield University.
6. Be proficient in English.
7. Have a genuine financial need.
8. Not be a beneficiary of any other partial scholarship or grants (with exception to waivers from Cranfield University).
9. Upon completion of your study, be committed to return to work in Egypt for a minimum of two years.
NOTE: Your involvement in activities of civic, public or international affairs (NGOs, volunteer work etc) will be an advantage.
How to apply for the scholarship
The award providers accept scholarship application every year. Apply through TAQA international scholarship page below.
When is the deadline?
The closing date to apply for the scholarship is April 15th each year. Please see their website for additional information and how to apply.
STAY UP TO DATE
Got questions? Please leave a comment below.
Maxwell Tega has a passion for showing people hope. He has nearly a decade experience helping people make key decisions on education and career. You can find him almost everywhere on this site, from answering admission and scholarship questions to creating tutorials. Connect with me on Facebook and Twitter.