The authorities of the State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS), Igbo-Eno has commenced admission into the institution.
Recall that SUMAS was established in 2022 by the government of Enugu State, and equally recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC) as the 60th state university.
Those who are interested in studying at SUMAS can now apply for admission.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for admission into SUMAS, you must:
1. have scored at least 160 in 2023 UTME.
2. change your university of choice in JAMB to State University of Medical Sciences (SUMAS).
This second eligibility is for those who did not originally chose SUMAS in jamb but want to study here. All you have to is get jamb change of institution form. And then select sumas as your choice university.
Once that is done, you are good to go.
3. apply to any of SUMAS accredited courses.
4. have at least 5 credits at o’level obtained at one sitting for Medicine, and at not more than two sittings for other courses. If you don’t know the subjects for your course, check the JAMB subject combination for all courses.
How to apply
Please follow the steps below to apply for SUMAS admission.
1. Pay an application fee of Two Thousand Naira only to the account below:
Account Name: SUMAS Screening and Application
Account No: 1226931156
Bank: Zenith Bank
2. Complete SUMAS admission 2023/2024 application form.
3. Upload copies of your jamb and o’level result (PDF file only).
4. Upload evidence of payment for screening form.
5. Upload your passport.
Application for SUMAS admission for 2023/2024 will close on 25th August, 2023.
Wishing you a successful application.
Hope you liked this update?
Remember to leave a comment below if you have any question about studying at SUMAS Enugu
Maxwell is a Dietitian with passion for showing people hope. With nearly a decade experience helping people make key decisions on education and career, you can find him almost everywhere on this site. From answering admission and scholarship questions to creating tutorials and helping others live their best lives though nutrition. Connect with me on Twitter.