Are you on this page to know more about David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Science? Well, I got great news for you. You’ll get all the information you need.
David Nweze University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) is located at Uburu, Ebonyi State. And is one of the newest universities in Nigeria.
Established by the Ebonyi State government, the university was taken over by the federal government in 2022, making it a federal university.
If you’re interested in studying at DNUUMS, then you must be wondering what courses the university will likely offer.
Being a medical school, most of the university’s courses are medical-related.
By the way, if you’re looking at studying at Enugu state, then see Enugu State University of Medical & Applied Science courses 2023.
DNUUMS courses and school fees 2023
Below are courses offered at David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences, Ebonyi State and their school fees.
1. Medicine and Surgery – ₦1 million
2. Dentistry – ₦700,000
3. Nursing Science – ₦700,000
4. Pharmacy – ₦700,000
5. Physiotherapy – ₦700,000
6. Medical Laboratory Science – ₦700,000
7. Human Nutrition and Dietetics – ₦700,000
8. Optometry – ₦700,000
9. Public Health – ₦700,000
10. Radiology & Radiation Sciences – ₦500,000
11. Computer Science – ₦500,000
12. Industrial Chemistry – ₦500,000
13. Industrial Physics – ₦500,000
14. Industrial Mathematics – ₦500,000
15. Microbiology/Parasitology – ₦500,000
16. Biomedical Engineering – ₦500,000
17. Biology/Biotechnology – ₦500,000
Hope you liked this update?
Remember to leave a comment below if you have any question about studying at David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences, Ebonyi State.
You might also be interested in:
Maxwell Tega has a passion for showing people hope. He has nearly a decade experience helping people make key decisions on education and career. You can find him almost everywhere on this site, from answering admission and scholarship questions to creating tutorials. Connect with me on Facebook and Twitter.