Applications for admission into Bayelsa Medical University (BMU), Yenagoa has commenced. You will find the admission procedure, BMU cut off mark, and how to apply below.
By the way, you can check out Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) courses & fees 2023.
BMU is a state university, and offers a variety of medical and science courses.
Who can apply?
To apply for the 2022/2023 BMU admission (utme), you must:
1. Have at least 200 and above for Medicine and Surgery, and Dentistry, 170 and above for Nursing Science, and 140 for other courses.
2. Have at least five credits in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings.
3. Have a birth certificate
4. Have a local government identity document.
5. Upload your o’level result on jamb caps portal.
For BMU direct entry admission, you must have a BSc/HND/ND/NCE/A’Level (IJMB, JUPEB and Institute of Baccalaureate) certificate.
How much is application form?
The cost of BMU post utme form is Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000) only.
How to apply
Please follow the application procedure below to apply for 2020/2021 Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) admission.
1. Log on to BMU admission application page
2. Enter your phone number, email address and new passport.
3. Re-enter your password to confirm it.
4. Click ‘Register’.
5. Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
6. Complete the online application and submit.
Bayelsa Medical University admission application for 2022/2023 is ongoing. Though the closing date wasn’t specified. You are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as application may end without notice.
We will try our best to keep you updated on BMU admission through this page. Kind check back regularly.
Hope you liked this update?
Remember to leave a comment below if you have any question about this job.
You might also be interested in:
Maxwell is a Dietitian with passion for showing people hope. With nearly a decade experience helping people make key decisions on education and career, you can find him almost everywhere on this site. From answering admission and scholarship questions to creating tutorials and helping others live their best lives though nutrition. Connect with me on Twitter.